Thank you to those people who bought a raffle tickets for our Purim competition and special thank you to those who helped us selling the tickets.
We were delighted to have Eitan Freilich come and draw the raffle for us.
(please note: tickets are no longer being accepted as the raffle has been drawn, but any money raised for Camp Simcha from this should still be sent to the office: 12 Queens Road, London, NW4 2TH.)
And the winners are…..
iPad Air – A Levy – Ticket number 03230
Professional family photography – Sally Strauss – Ticket number 05620
2 week David Llloyd family pass – Ever Abib – Ticket number 01439
Pair of Jimmy Choo sunglasses – Adele Ramet – Ticket number 06929
Well done to all winners!
Prize terms and conditions
Family photo session – valid until 31.08.2017
David Lloyd family pass – Valid between 1st January 2017 until 31st July 2017. Family membership consists of two adults and two children under the age of 18. Only for use at the Finchley Club
Meal for two at Aviv Restaurant – Valid Monday to Thursday, 2 x Set Menu A
Two free admission for Willow’s Activity Farm – child or adult. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer/school/group bookings/birthday parties or Willows Membership. Not valid for entrance to Santa’s Grotto event. Two free admissions to Willow’s Activity Farm in one transaction per voucher. There is no cash alternative or alternative offer. This voucher can only be used once and is to be given up at time of use. No forged, defaced or photocopied vouchers accepted. Under 2’s are free.
Oliver Bonas £20 gift card –
a) The Oliver Bonas Gift Card is valid for two years from the date of issue. Any remaining balance will be cancelled after that time.
b) Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
c) Gift Cards can be used in all Oliver Bonas stores and online at www.oliverbonas.com using the 16 digit card number and 4 digit pin number.
d) Refunds for online purchases made with a Gift Card and returned to the website will be placed back onto the Gift Card only.
e) Refunds for purchases made with a Gift Card and returned in-store will be given as a Credit Note.
f) The Gift Card needs to be retained by the customer until they are satisfied with their purchase.
g) Oliver Bonas is unable to refund lost, stolen or damaged cards.
h) Gift Cards can be used towards the purchase of goods at a higher price than its face value upon payment of the difference.
Nutritionist supermarket shop 60 min – valid for 6 months from date of issue at a supermarket within 5km of NW7. Not transferrable for cash equivalent or for another service. I am a Naturopathic Nutritionist and not a conventional medical doctor. I reserve the right to determine which cases are outside my scope of practice, in which event the appropriate referral will be recommended. You are not an agent of any private or government agency attempting to gather information without stating your intentions. You are accepting or rejecting this care of your own free will. The ultimate responsibility for your health care is your own and that I am here to support you in this. I reserve the right to discontinue my services where it is apparent that your expectations and what I can provide are not in agreement. You will need to fill in a health questionnaire before we meet and disclose any medical conditions and dietary requirements.
Sorbet voucher x 2 – £30 treatment. Redeemable at Sorbet East Finchley, Crouch End, Muswell Hill. Please print voucher and hand in after treatment. Non-transferable and valid for three years from date of issue. No cash change will be given. Product purchases are not permitted using the voucher. Should you not use the full value of your voucher, the remaining credit becomes obsolete and cannot be redeemed on another booking. Only one booking per voucher permitted. Should the value of the purchase exceed the value of the voucher the difference will need to be paid upfront. Redemption of your sorbet voucher will not contribute towards Sorbet Loyalty Rewards. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced.
Voucher for 2 x tickets for comedy @ Adam and Eve – voucher applies to the following gigs only: 15th March 2017, 19th pril 2017 or 17th May 2017. Tickets must be booked at least a week in advance. The voucher may not be exchanged for cash, no change will be given for part use and it must be redeemed on one of the dates stated above.
Out of Space, decluttering and organising voucher 2 hours – voucher is valid for 6 months from issue date and within 7 miles radius of N6.
General raffle terms and conditions
1. Participation in this raffle costs £1 per raffle ticket.
2. Monies raised by this raffle will support the general work of Camp Simcha, registered charity number 1044685.
3. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years. If a ticket is sold unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 he/she will be exempt from the raffle and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
4. The Camp Simcha raffle is open to all UK residents over the age of 16, except employees of Camp Simcha who are directly involved with the raffle, their agencies and other companies directly involved in the running of the raffle. This means that entries will be accepted from Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and BFPOs.
5. Participation in this raffle can be made by returning ticket stubs in the post with appropriate payment (cheque payable to Camp Simcha or credit/debit card details) or through this website with payment by credit or debit card, where entries will be notified by email of their ticket numbers.
6. Charity vouchers or those funded by Give As You Earn accounts cannot be used as payment for raffle tickets.
7. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
8. Camp Simcha accepts no responsibility for raffle tickets which are lost, damaged, illegible or from which the prize-winner cannot be identified, or for any technical failure or event which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. The closing date for postal entries is Friday 1st April. Any ticket entries received after the closing date may miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to Camp Simcha.
10. Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
11. Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the last one in the presence of two witnesses.
12. The winners will be notified within one week after the draw by telephone or by email or post where a telephone number is not available.
13. A list of winner’s names and winning numbers will be posted on our website. To request a winner’s list by post, please send a stamped addressed envelope to “Camp Simcha Raffle Winners”, 12 Queens Road, London, NW4 2TH.
14. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. Please keep the ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
16. Where Camp Simcha is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following Camp Simcha’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, Camp Simcha may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
17. All winners are required to co-operate with Camp Simcha’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
18. In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, the organisers reserve the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where the organisers deem it appropriate and/or feasible Camp Simcha will notify entrants of the error.
19. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Camp Simcha reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
20. Camp Simcha Purim Raffle 2017 confirms to the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act 1976, registered with Barnet Council reg. 52542.