Camp Simcha aims to relieve some of the daily challenges faced by families struggling to cope with the distress and upheaval of their child’s serious medical condition. A gift in your Will, whatever the size, can help us provide practical and therapeutic support and deliver hope and moments of joy during some of the darkest times of a family’s life.
This short film below features Camp Simcha grandparents explaining the difference our support has made to their families.
We support children, from all across the UK, with over 50 different chronic, life-changing or life-threatening medical conditions, including genetic disorders, all types of cancer, muscular conditions, premature babies, gastro-intestinal conditions, serious mental health conditions, Type 1 Diabetes, serious surgery and many others. We are there for the whole family when a child is ill.
Camp Simcha receives no government funding and relies entirely on the community’s generosity.
Legacies help to ensure that we can continue to be there for every Jewish family that needs us, enabling us to:
– Provide practical and emotional support solutions to parents struggling to juggle their child’s medical needs with daily life
– Deliver respite opportunities to reinvigorate exhausted and overwhelmed parents
– Help children to verbalise their complex emotions
– Deliver uplifting experiences to bring joy and laughter to families’ lives
– Ensure Jewish families throughout the UK can access the support they need
A Will is a legal document that offers the best way to ensure your loved ones are provided for according to your current wishes. When creating your first Will, or updating an existing one, it is advisable to seek the help of a solicitor or legal professional.