Due to families having medically vulnerable children, it is important for us to do our utmost to protect the families from COVID.
By filling out the below form you are agreeing for meet face to face with a Camp Simcha staff member / contractor / volunteer.
This form only needs to be filled in once per family however if any of conditions on the form change, Camp Simcha must be immediately informed.
A few notes:
- If an adult in the household is meeting a Camp Simcha staff member or Camp Simcha contractor, the adult is required to have a Lateral Flow Test in the 24 hours preceding the meeting and the test must be negative. Likewise the Camp Simcha staff member / contractor has had to confirm their Lateral Flow Test result with Camp Simcha.
- Meeting outdoors vastly reduces the risk of airborne transmission, but this may not always be possible. If you’re indoors, you should let fresh air in to reduce the risk of catching or spreading COVID. In indoor places like shops, transport or taxis, masks must be worn at all times.
- Adults within the household should have had at least 2 vaccines and if possible a booster
- When meeting please use appropriate ways to reduce infection including use of antibacterial hand gel, not having physical contact and not sharing food.
- If you are unable to confirm all the health screening questions below, please contact the Camp Simcha office to discuss further.
All details provided on this form will be kept confidential.
The information you provide on this form will not be shared with third parties.