We are delighted to share with you this incredible experience with PJSChallenges.
Altitude - 5,895m (19,340ft) Grading Level - T4
Whether you’ve been dreaming of climbing Kilimanjaro for years, or have just recently decided to make the trek, we are here to help you summit Uhuru Peak! Kilimanjaro is a challenging and life changing experience that will provide a lifetime of incredible memories.
PJSChallenges itineraries are designed for the best possible altitude acclimatisation.
We ascend higher during the day then descend towards camp, making rest and sleep easier
- Walking between 4 and 8hrs per day
- Rest and snack stops during the day
- Each night is spent in a different camp
At the summit
Summiting is a special experience
- Once you’ve taken your summit photo, it’s time to start the descent
- Oxygen levels at the top are approx. 40% so we can’t stay too long!
Various dates are available:
6th - 16th February
5th - 15th June
21st - 31st August
9th - 19th October