For a family with a seriously ill child the effects can be shattering.
When four-year old Samuel was diagnosed with leukaemia, it wasn’t only his life that lay in pieces. It was his parents’, his sister’s and his grandparents’ too.
That’s why Camp Simcha provides care and support for seriously ill children AND their families.
These unique, life-saving services included:
• A dedicated 24/7 Family Liaison Officer
• Guidance through the maze of hospital treatment
• A round-the-clock hospital transport service
• Art sessions for Samuel
• A Big Sister for Ella, Samuel’s sister, when Mum and Dad weren’t around
• Parties, outings and residential retreats for the whole family
• In total more than 20 different services that help families like Samuel’s put their lives together again
Watch Samuel’s film
Right now more than 1000 children, siblings and parents are relying on us. But we can’t do it alone. So as you come together to enjoy Pesach with your family, please don’t forget to support ours.